A Tall Stories of London Production
Connections: Problem Solving, Storytelling, Imagination
Join Mouse on a daring adventure through the deep, dark wood in Tall Stories’ magical, musical adaptation of the classic picture book.
Searching for hazelnuts, Mouse meets the cunning Fox, the eccentric old Owl and the party mad Snake. Will the story of the terrifying Gruffalo save Mouse from ending up as dinner for these hungry woodland creatures? After all, there’s no such thing as a Gruffalo – is there?
“Monstrous Fun” ★★★★ The Daily Mail
“Irresistibly Charming.” ★★★★ The Times
To book a performance please contact Jessica McGlynn, School Sales Coordinator at: 204-954-1704, [email protected]
Looking for ways to further engage your students in the world of the play? Add a play-related workshop: students go from seeing, to doing and being!
Recommended for Pre-School to Grade 3
approximate running time: 60 minutes
- Wednesday, March 15 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 15 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 16 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, March 16 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 17 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 21 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 21 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 22 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 22 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 23 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, March 23 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 24 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 24 @ 1:00 p.m.
Enhance your students’ comprehension and enjoyment of the production by adding a play-related workshop!
Every student deserves the opportunity to visit unique places of learning, but not all can afford it.
MTYP is proud to be a partner organization with Daytrippers Children’s Charity that enables experiential learning opportunities by providing funding to students in low-income and remote communities. Eligible schools serving grades K – 8 may apply directly to Daytrippers for funding in support of activities with MTYP. For more information on eligibility and how to easily apply, visit their website by clicking here: