An Arch8 Production
Tetris. For some generations, the name evokes a computer game with multi-coloured blocks sliding down faster than you know what to do with them. Now Tetris is a live performance about how we all fit together. You’ll learn a new, physical language and be invited to speak and play along. The best part is you don’t have to sit still.
The show that electrified young audiences when it played MTYP in 2018 is back!
“Weird, wonderful, funny and shockingly physical” – Winnipeg Free Press
Connections: Physical Languages, Contact Communication, How We All Fit Together
To book a performance please contact Jessica McGlynn, School Sales Coordinator at: 204-954-1704, [email protected].
Looking for ways to further engage your students in the world of the play? Add a play-related workshop: students go from seeing, to doing and being
Recommended for Kindergarten to Grade 6
Approximate running time: 60 minutes
- Wednesday, March 13, @ 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 13, @ 1 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14, @ 10 a.m.
- Thursday, March 14, @ 1 p.m.
- Friday, March 15, @ 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 19, @ 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 20, @ 10 a.m.
- Thursday, March 21, @ 10 a.m.
- Thursday, March 21 @ 1 p.m.
- Friday, March 22, @ 10 a.m.
- Friday, March 22 @ 1 p.m.