January 24-February 2
A BRUSH Theatre Production
Poli and Pola don’t want to go to sleep. The siblings use their imagination to journey to far away islands, roaring seas, dance parties, and more. But the duo doesn’t know there’s something else lurking in the shadows… an alien monster! Will Poli and Pola defeat the monster and make it back to their room safely?
Connections: Imagination, Physical Theatre, Animation
To book a performance please contact Jessica McGlynn, School Sales Coordinator at: 204-954-1704, [email protected].
Looking for ways to further engage your students in the world of the play? Add a play-related workshop: students go from seeing, to doing and being!
Recommended for Preschool to Grade 3
Approximate running time: 50 minutes
- Wednesday, January 24 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 24 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 25 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 26 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 30 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 30 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 31 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 31 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 1 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 1 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 2 @ 10:00 a.m.