It’s Okay to Be Different
January 20 – 29
Combining innovative puppetry with playful original music, Todd Parr’s It’s Okay to Be Different will take your children down the road to self-confidence and acceptance. The Earth Book is a sweet homage to our beautiful planet. This is My Hair is a funny exploration of how silly hair can be and a reminder to always feel good about yourself.
From the company that brought you Good Night Moon and The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia’s unique adaptations of children’s classics have enchanted audiences of more than six million on four continents.
Recommended for ages 3-8
approximate running time: 50 minutes with no intermission
- Friday, January 20 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 21 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, January 22 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 28 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 28 @ 4:00 p.m.*
- Sunday, January 29 @ 1:00 p.m.
- *Relaxed Performance