Onsite Health Protocols for Theatre School 2022/23
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
The following outlines the protocols in place during on-site programming (as of September 6, 2022).
- Our staff, instructors, TAs and volunteers working onsite at our facility, and/or any other venue we may designate as an MTYP workplace, are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All are welcomed and supported in their choice to wear a protective mask while at MTYP.
- In case you forget your mask or require a fresh one, free disposable masks are available at MTYP.
- Hand soap is readily available in our washroom facilities and hand sanitizer dispensers are installed throughout our building.
- All are encouraged to sanitize hands upon entry to MTYP.
- Frequently-touched surfaces in our studios and shared spaces are sanitized frequently.
- If you have symptoms of cold, flu or COVID-19, please stay home until you are symptom-free for 24 hours.
Changes to the above may occur, should Provincial Health Orders governing MTYP’s areas of activities be enacted. MTYP retains the right to impose requirements, policies, or practices that may be in excess of the minimum requirements stated by the Provincial Health Orders should our internal assessment warrant.
Should Provincial Health Orders be announced that require us to cease offering in-person activities, programs will shift to online offerings.