April 26 – May 5
Produced by Patch Theatre (Adelaide, Australia)
Connections: Curiosity, Friendship, Light and Shadows
Inspired by the iconic children’s book Harold and The Purple Crayon, ZOOOM channels the same philosophy — a child who makes sense of their world through art. Combining old school whimsy with state of the art technology, ZOOOM is an enchanting story of a young girl alone in her bedroom, unable to sleep and curious to understand.
Using original music, lasers, and projections, ZOOOM takes the audience on an immersive journey. Unpack the science as we go from pixel to line to animation, as miniature worlds are blown up to be larger than life.
“A voyage of surprise and wonderment…applause all round.” – The Barefoot Review
To book a performance please contact Jessica McGlynn, School Sales Coordinator at: 204-954-1704, [email protected]
Recommended for nursery to Grade 5
approximate running time: 45 minutes with no intermission
Composer: Jason Sweeney
Designer: Michelle ‘Maddog’ Delaney
- Wednesday, April 26 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 26 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 27 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 28 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 2 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 2 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 3 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 3 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 4 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 4 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 5 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, May 5 @ 1:00 p.m.
Every student deserves the opportunity to visit unique places of learning, but not all can afford it.
MTYP is proud to be a partner organization with Daytrippers Children’s Charity that enables experiential learning opportunities by providing funding to students in low-income and remote communities. Eligible schools serving grades K – 8 may apply directly to Daytrippers for funding in support of activities with MTYP. For more information on eligibility and how to easily apply, visit their website by clicking here: